Last Update: May 25th, 2018
What rights do I have under GDPR?
The GDPR gives individuals in the European Union (EU) rights to their personal data including but not limited to:
- Requesting access to your personal data
- Requesting changes to your personal data
- Requesting deletion of your personal data
- Requesting that we limit the collection of your personal data
- Requesting that we limit the use of your personal data
How do I request access to my personal data?
HOW TO DOMINATE ANY WOMAN WITH
Get an exclusive invite to Derek Rake's online Masterclass by entering your best email address below. No credit card required.
Your email address is safe with us, and protected by PrivacyProtect™
Contact us with your request. Upon receiving your request, we will provide you with the personal data that we have stored about you.
How do I request changes to my personal data?
Contact us with your request. Indicate your desired changes and we will work with you to make the corrections.
How do I request deletion of my personal data?
Contact us with your request. Let us know that you want to delete your personal data and we will remove your data within one business day.
How do I opt out from being tracked when I use your services?
Contact us with your request. Let us know that you would like to opt out from being tracked and we will disable all tracking activity pertaining to you.
How else are you protecting my personal data?
1. Your security is our top priority. We put in the extra effort to make sure that your information is protected. While there is no website or app which is 100% secure, we work hard to ensure that your data is not accessed by unauthorized parties.
2. We do not share your data with anyone outside our organization and partners. Apart from our vendors, we do not share your data with anyone outside our company. Our vendors are screened for strict privacy policies which conform to GDPR principles.
What if I have questions that are not answered here?
Welcome to PUAdatabase.com!
This site designed a policy in order to protect your privacy. This policy may change without prior notice, so please visit this page every now and then to check for updates. Continuing to use the site indicates that you agree to the terms and conditions of the site outlined below:
This site logs your visit through your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which may identify you. If you wish not to be traced using your IP, then please leave the site at once.
PUA Database have the ability to acquire and collect all the statistics about the behavior of all the visitors in the said website. In any case, PUA Databse have the ability to see the most popular sites and blogs on the WordPress site or use a spam screened by our anti-spam service to lends us over to assess the said spam. PUA Database may show the given information available on public or give the details to others. At the same time, PUA Database will not disclose any of the personal identifying information other than the information discussed below.
Protection of Personal Identifying Information
PUA Database discloses potentially personal identifying and personal identifying information only to its workers, contractors and any business partners that:
- need to understand that details to process it on PUA Database’s behalf or give the avaialble services at PUA Database site.
- agreed that they don’t disclose it to other people or websites.
Providing your email address to this site means that you consent to receiving emails from us regularly.You may opt out of the mailing list any time.
Information gathered from this site is neither shared nor sold to outside parties.
In the event that PUA Database is not on the business anymore or will be experiencing bankruptcy, user’s information is one of the things that will be transferred to the third party. You now know that it is possible to happen and the third party may use your and all the personal information acquired by this site as discussed in this policy.
All comments and other contents that is submitted thru our anti-spam service will not be saved on our server aside from if it is a false positive, where we usually save them as long as possible to have a better service and to keep us away from afterward false positives.
1714 Overlook Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46202